“Understanding where you have been and where you are now enables you to improve yourself and grow as an individual to reach your goals." ...Vince Catalano
With over 14 years of experience in helping clients regardless of economic climate, Vince has sought to empower them to achieve their ideal future while operating within their means. Vince delivers the high-caliber of commitment and experience necessary to create financial planning strategies and translate them into actionable steps to pursue a successful outcome. He values relationships and believes that a successful engagement can only be realized through a shared vision, goals and understanding your core values.
Vince brings a wealth of experience from a business stand point, as well as his relationships with the community and businesses. His clients include Baby-Boomers, Families, Retirees, Business Professionals and Small Business Owners. He has brought a deep passion to help clients and businesses with strategies for protection and success in life and business.
As an active member of the financial, business and estate planning community, Vince is always on the forefront of industry changes and innovations. He holds the designations, certifications and affiliations listed below:
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®) designee
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®) designee
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC®) designee
- Licensed for Life and Health
- FINRA registrations- Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Professionals
- Estate Planning Council of Central Pennsylvania, Inc
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor for CPE and CLE
He is Insurance-Licensed in Pennsylvania.