“Knowledge is the key to success in all of life's decisions. The more you know, the easier it is to make intelligent choices. In today's world, joining forces with someone who understands your dreams, goals and vision is paramount”. Brian Kennedy
With over 26 years of financial, business, investment, estate and insurance planning experience, Brian Kennedy delivers the high-caliber level of commitment and experience necessary to create financial planning strategies and translate them into actionable steps towards a successful outcome. He values relationships and believes that a successful engagement can only be realized through a shared vision, goals and understanding your core values.
By collaborating with his clients, Brian assists them in organizing their finances to achieve their goals. Having worked with over 1,000 clients and completed over 500 plans, his breadth of experience enables him to explore multiple scenarios before presenting the appropriate client-tailored options based on individual needs.
Brian understands your desire to grow, protect and preserve your assets to generate the income needed to reach your financial independence with certainty. He recognizes your need to build your business and plan for your future exit. Brian shares your passion for leaving a legacy to your loved ones or charitable interests.
As an active member of the financial, business and estate planning community, Brian strives to be on the forefront of industry changes and innovations. He holds the designations, certifications and affiliations listed below:
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF®)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (CMFC®)
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC®)
- Life Underwriters Training Council Fellow (LUTCF®)
- Financial Planning Association(FPA)
- Estate Planning Council of Central Pennsylvania(EPCCP)
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC)
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor for CE, CPE and CLE
Brian has been an instructor of Adult Education at Harrisburg Area Community College, a public speaker and educator at non -profit organizations, local townships,municipalities and is an educator to other advisors in the industry. He has spoken to over 3,200 people over the past 18 years to share the knowledge he has been fortunate to obtain.